Capture Pages, Corporate Sites, and Willi Wonka’s Golden Ticket
Here is where the rubber meets the road.
So Willie Wonka, yeah of the chocolate factory, had a corporate web site? Nope. But if you saw the movie, hey I have 5 kids, then you might remember the contest at the beginning. Remember all the young kids trying to win the golden ticket. The chance at the factory. And they were buying all the candy bars trying to find the golden ticket. Some of them could only afford one ticket, some a couple, and some had unlimited resources.
But only a select few actually found the few golden Tickets out there. Now of course, once they found the ticket on the inside of the generic wrapper they held it close and never let it out of there sight. They knew where it was at all times. That was the prize and the source of their future.
All the companies and programs out there have beautiful websites and movies that cost them 5 and 6 figures to create. Awesome wrappers, but the new business seekers can’t see what’s inside until they buy the wrapper. And it doesn’t matter how great that inside is or if it holds their ticket to success-they’ll never know until they buy the Wonka opportunity.
A couple problems:
- They may only have enough money or patience to try 1 or 2 opps.
- The bigger problem: is that when YOU wrap YOU up in a corporate website no one can see the golden YOU on the inside or what you have to offer.
- The biggest problem: even if they find that YOU are that golden ticket-when they go back to find YOU – YOU are still in that same corporate wrapper. They will most likely end up on another corporate site or while looking for you they find some one else who has a golden wrapper.
In today’s internet environment you need to single your self out and show people what you have that’s different right away. A lead that you generate is an investment and you need to protect your investments.
Having a site that represents and brands you rather than the company is your ticket to the gold.
“So What should be on My Site”
OK. So I shouldn’t promote my corporate site. Does that mean I am out of business or that I have to start doing presentations and selling?
I understand I need to capture every lead that visits my site. How do I capture their information and make sure that they want to opt in?
That’s what this lesson is all about. Getting them to opt in, capturing their information, and otherwise basic content of Capture Pages.
A couple quick things not covered in this video about audio and pics and video content:
It is best if you always use your own voice, videos, or pictures relating to you…
- they can be of things you are doing or where you are walking or instructional just like these
- the key is branding you and making sure they are coming back to you
- this allow you to build rapport while you sleep
- they are getting used to You on every video or audio or voice blast
Just be your self no hype, help people, provide value, and educate yourself so that you have something of value to offer them(that being you of course)
K.I.S.S. Keep It Sweet and Simple
Same Goes For Capture Pages
- Some writers and videos love long sales letters page after page
- Peoples attention spans are only about 3-5 minutes if you have something to say
- Provide VALUE and you don’t have to do it with 15 minute videos of you just talking and talking and talking
- notice how my longest videos are only 7-8 minutes-fully instructional-and usually under 5 minutes
If you are talking and not instructing and it is going to be a little longer then give them a story to keep them awake.
Action. Show them what you are doing and where you are going so they can start to identify with you as a person. If you are at a game with your kids or the park with your significant other or skiing or jet skiing or what ever–let them see who you are. Some people won’t identify with you and may go the other way but the ones who do identify with you will follow you like a puppy.
Refer your new members who need the basics here. I’ll do all the explaining and you keep all the c.ash. If you have nothing to offer because you are new or have no time to create your own material then offer them my boot camp.
Success Begins With Capture Pages
Learning and knowledge will add incredible value to your business and give others a reason to work with you specifically.
Get Capture Pages