The Perfect Coastal Vacations Director!
Are you looking for the perfect Coastal Vacations Director to join. When choosing your sponsor you should make a conscious decision and search for the right person who will fit your needs.
So what should you look for When signing up with a Coastal Vacations Business Director? You most likely will be sponsored by someone who will be your immediate director. However, because of the 2 up payplan, you could end up working with someone entirely different. That person will receive your first two sales, and will also be the one to point you in the right direction and toward the training you may need. If they are smart and make sure you start quickly then they will get those first 2 sales fast and the profits too.
Be careful though, some directors only worry about the next sale and could care less about your success. Some Coastal Vacations Directors are so focused on sponsoring new members that they neglect the most important part of training and leveraging their team. If you end up with one of these Coastal Vacations Directors, you may find yourself lost and not knowing where to begin your Coastal Vacations Business Opportunity.
So to be sure you are with who you want to be with just ask your potential director if you are one of their first 2 sales and who will be sponsoring and training you. Also take note of how they do business with you. They should not sit and spend 4 or 5 hours a day with you as if you were their only prospect. They should be consistently pointing you to all the information you need to make an educated decision. But they should also make a point to develop a relationship with you and take the time to answer your questions. After all, you will be working closely with your Coastal Vacations Director to get your first 2 sales and to start building your business. If you don’t like talking to your sponsor how can you even hope to get anything out of their training?
Here are some things you should consider when joining your chosen Coastal Vacations Director:
1. How long have they been with the company or at least in the industry? Have you ever heard of the blind leading the blind? Well, unfortunately 80% of the people never achieve anything great in any industry. If you join someone who is failing in this industry then they can only teach you what they know… how to fail. How long they have been with the company also relates directly to whether or not they are a qualified director and if you will be working directly with them as your Coastal Vacations Director. An experienced Coastal Vacations Director is worth their weight in gold.
2. How knowledgeable are they when it comes to answering your questions? See, if they can answer your questions then they will be able to help you answer your prospects questions. This is important when it comes to the product, the opportunity, the company, the history, and the advertising policies.
3. Are the actively working the business? If your Coastal Vacations Director is working their business part time will they be there to help you? Are they dedicated enough to help make sure that this works for you or are they just testing it and hoping it works for them and for you? Full time is always better because you have a true support system in a good full time Coastal Vacations Director. Part timers usually have a real job and therefor may not have as much time to assist you.
4. Do they have an effective marketing system? Will your Coastal Vacations Business Director be able to show you methods of marketing that will find the right people that are actually looking for what you have to offer? If you have no idea how to get people who are interested then you will be chasing your friends and family which is less than effective.
5. Do they have a capture system and automatic follow up system in place? Do you have to opt in to a system that will automatically capture the prospects information so that you can follow up? If so, will that be able to you as well?
6. Do they have any sort of plan in place as to where you will start and a direction that the will lead you down. Hopefully, their plan will be oriented towards making you a qualified and profitable Coastal Vacations Director.
7. The last question you need to ask of yourself. Are you expecting to put some work into the right business or are you looking for a scratch and win lottery ticket? What are your expectations? You are very unlikely to earn $100,000 in your first month. If you do plan on making a great deal of money you must be prepared to take immediate and consistent action. If you are not willing to work and apply yourself consistently then do not join.
The Coastal Vacations Business Opportunity is the right opportunity and can change your life if you choose to work with the right Coastal Vacations Director and apply yourself. Truthfully, this information can apply to any opportunity or business. If you want to be successful then make sure you join with the right Coastal Vacations Director.
Searching for the Right Coastal Vacations Director?
About the Author: Ed Przybylski from Ohio has actively been a very successful Coastal Vacations Director for 8 years. He has his own very duplicable team marketing systems, capture systems, automated contact and follow up systems to help his entire team succeed. You can see it in action at http://10kweeks.com His simple 3 step system will help YOU become a successful Coastal Vacations director.